• Mithun Chakraborty celebrates his birthday on the set of DID Little Masters


    It is celebration time on the sets of Dance India Dance Little Masters (DID) with the 65th birthday of Grandmaster Mithun Chakraborty. All the children on the show, along with host Jayand judges Geeta and Marzi are super-excited on making their grandmaster’s birthday special.

    The kids were over-enthusiastic as they surprised Mithun Chakraborty on the stage with birthday cake, as they too wore colorful caps on their heads. Everybody joined him as they sang the birthday song and exchanging cakes with Dada. Dada arrived in a royal look of dhoti-kurta, as he became too emotional on his birthday.
    The National Award-winning actor and now the Grandmaster of DID responded, “Today’s youngsters are extremely fortunate to get such a chance on this platform to display their inner skills of dancing. Its’ been quite old thing and we shouldn’t discuss this. But still then I recall my days when such a big stage was not approachable at all. But to survive hard, we used to fight for our living.”
    Mithun, Mithun Birthday , Mithun Chakraborty 65th Birthday , Mithun Celebrates 2012 birthday on set of DID Little Masters ZEE TV
    He added, “We have to look for our own meal. I used to ponder if anyone noticed my dance, will I get a break! I do not intend to look back but I still enliven those days.”
    Mithun told, “Being father of four children, I consider myself as a good dad and my life surrounds them. If I’m a good father or bad father, you need to ask them. My wishes are with them that they settle well in their respective lives.”
    Mithun Chakraborty was last seen playing a role in Housefull 2. He also played in Bengali film Nobel Chor which got screened at the BFI London Film Festival in 2011 and also at the 12th Dhaka International Film Festival in January 2012.
    Well the birthday episode of Mithun Chakraborty will be broadcasted on Saturday, June 16, followed by Father’s Day, Sunday June 17 on DID Lit’ Masters in Zee TV at 9 pm.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts