• TV saved my career, says Ravi Kishan

                         

    Bhojpuri film actor Ravi Kishan will get into his dancing shoes to perform on Jhalak Dikhla Jaashow with few refreshing salsa, jazz and hip-hop dance styles. You may know Sanath Jaysuriya also coming to this season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

     Ravi Kishan in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5 Pungi Video

    Till date Ravi Kishan has 165 Bhojpuri and 50 Hindi films in his kitty, and after his participation in Bigg Boss reality show, he became even more popular among the audiences. He comes back on the dance show as a contestant after a period of 3 years. Well the fans of Ravi Kishen will surely love to see him back on TV again, in his dancing avatar!

    Ravi Kishan statement about Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 5

    On asked why he said yes to Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, as the show format will need more of contemporary style, whereas his image is mainly desi, Ravi Kishan responded, “This is a tough decision of my life. My 13-year-old daughter Reva is a superb dancer and when I shared about getting this offer, she told me, ‘Papa can’t dance!’ So I have agreed to participate and it is a strong challenge for me. It is only for my daughter who thinks his papa is a super-hero, that I’m taking up this show.”
    When asked about his anxiousness regarding the judges including Karan Johar and Madhuri DixitRavi told, “The judges are extremely acclaimed in their own way. Karan Johar has great idea about music and dance. Also I’m a huge die-hard fan of Madhuri Dixit. When they’ll see my dance,don’t know what they’ll think of me!”
    He was asked that what he thinks about if he’ll get to do his style of dance, Ravi said, “Means mera tadka types? I would enjoy surely as I’m very good at filmi jhatkas. But I would also like to perform on Western moves. Kuch na kuch toh karoonga.”
    Kissan added, “It is absolutely a great challenge for me. It seems as if slipping down from the super star level to zero and judged by few significant judges. Here I’ve to begin from the very scratch.”
    On asked if his image might take a back-stage as he moves back to small screen after doing so well in movies, Ravi told, “I was a super-hero even before Bigg Boss came across me. At that time only UP and Bihar audiences knew about me. But after Bigg Boss stint on TV, everything changed. Via this dance show, people mainly children will come to know about my pagalpan. I’m very much well-known in the North from where I get too much TRPs for my films. Television saved my life, my career. I’m extremely fortunate to get chances to show my talent on television.”
    Just wait for some more time as Jhalak Dikhla Jaa is all set to start from June 16, on Colorschannel with its variety of contestants and legendary judges!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts