• Diana Hayden launches ‘Beautiful Truth’ fitness book


    Model-turned-actress Diana Hayden launches her own book A Beautiful Truth and the main essence of her book is the tips related to the perfect grooming of the women. The 250-pagebook features stages to be followed in hair-styling to makeup tips to taking proper care of the skinto maintaining body shapewhat to wear and what not to wear as per the season and also good diet tips. Book been available on Flipkart , you can buy it online.
    According to Diana, “This is my 250-page book which mainly focuses on the grooming from head to foot. Everything is beautifully detailed taking into consideration the hair, skin, makeup, how to get into a perfect body shape, what to wear, what not to wear, health diets and many more.” 
    Diana Hayden, Diana Hayden Book, Diana Hayden launch A Beautiful Truth Book
    The 38-year old lady added, “To stay fit and healthy is what I have learnt for many years. I have put my hard work in thorough research, verified the facts while discussing with professional experts.”
    When interviewed what motivated her to become a writer, Diana told, “The book is for the womenranging from 16 years to 60 years. I just wanted to share my ideas with women. Vast materials related to fitness are available on the internet totally very different from each other. So I wanted to make it easy and put the right tips in my book for the girls.”
    “I have given my two and half years on this book, working hard and researching each minute detail. I used to work for almost 20 hours a day. I had given up my free, leisure time, to the extent spending time with friends. When you do something big, you need to forget other things and concentrate on that particular work, at the same time you have a satisfactory feeling after its completion.”
    After working in Bollywood movies like Tehzeeb and Ab Bas, Diana has shifted her focus towards writing. Her Miss World title was followed by her working hard on the fitness book.
    She has also lend her support to Save The Girl Child campaign at the Oman embassy.The interested women can surely grab a copy of Hayden’s book on beauty tips. 

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts