• Warne and Hurley set to tie the knot in 2 countries Australia and Britain


    SYDNEY: On 16th April, It is been heard that Australian cricket player Shane Warne and his fiancée Liz Hurley has announced that they will have two weddings, One will be in Australia and other wedding will be in Britain probably next year.
    They both were called for a joint interview in which they revealed their nick names. While this interview they said that Big Blond is the nick name for Warne whereas the awesome model and businesswoman Hurley has got the name as Luna.
    Warne and Hurley, Shane Warne with Hurley, Shane Warne with Hurley Liz , Shane Warne with Fiance Hurley Liz
    Actually, Elizabeth has many more name for me apart from Big Blond – but sharing all of them will be embarrassing for me” , said Shane Warne.
    “Even I have handful of names for her but I opt to call her Luna as it reminds me the massive entrance of Luna Park while kissing me…! It is an Australian theme Park” , said Shane Warne.
    The pair gave time for magazine in Sri Lanka about their dual celebrations, actually the reason behind this dual celebration is for their family and friends who lives other end of the world.
    Hurley said something about his partner “I fell so comfortable when I’m with Shane. Our thinking matches in many things. Though our profession and careers are totally different, we manage ourselves to be happy. As we both are from secure and loving homes that are really more then enough for me”. Recently, Hurley got married with a businessman Arun Nayar and now she is announcing the engagement with Shane in October.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts