• I am dating somebody and it’s a big secret: Preity Zint


    The bubbly Preity Zinta frankly shared with media recently about her relationship status and her love life. She spoke out freely as she revealed that she is dating someone and it’s a big secret!
    Everybody knows that Preity Zinta after splitting with business tycoon Ness Wadia, has moved on in life but continues to be in touch with her ex-flame because of IPL commitments.
    Preity Zinta, Preity Zinta Photos, Preity Zinta Pics , Preity Zinta Pictures , Preity Zinta Images , Preity Zinta IPL , Preity Zinta IPL KXIPTelling ‘I’m dating someone and it’s a big secret’ is the best way to end the tabloid speculations related to her relationship status.
    Preity responded when asked about that special someone, “Nowadays I am afraid of telling people that I am single because when I express, I get linked to everybody I come across. Today I have a new strategy plan- whenever people ask me whether I am single I say ‘I am dating somebody and it’s a big secret as that is much safer than saying I’m single.”
    Preity is such an extra-ordinary girl that she never likes to mix her professional and personal life, and confesses that she has learned and experienced many a things all these years.
    The 37-year-old is very much happy being single as she is enjoying life to the fullest, and she does proposes to ‘get married and have amazing kids’. When that happens, she will surely tell everybody because whatever she does, she is always honest to it.”
    Preity has made up her mind to produce the film and act in it, which was supported on the kind advise of Dalia Lama to her who watched her IPL team play.
    Right now Zinta being the co-owner of Kings XI Punjab with Ness, is not only focusing her team’s each win in IPL, but also in her filmdom.
    Directed by friend Prem Soni, she is even shooting for her debut production ‘Ishkq in Paris’, starringPreity herself, Arjun RampalIsabelle Adjan, with a cameo by Salman Khan.
    Soni and Preity Zinta have co-written the story of the film, which began shooting in Paris in early February, and most probably it will be released in September, 2012.
    Best wishes to the cheerful Preity Zinta for not only having a bright career, but also she gets awonderful life-partner in her personal life!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts