• I will be start training in week or two : Yuvraj Singh

    Cricketer YuvrajSingh who recently returned back to India after undergoing three cycles of chemotherapy in USA for a rare germ cell cancer, is extremely eager and serious of donning his country’s jersey again. He says within a week or two he begins his training sessions.

    Yuvi reacted, “I’ll start training in a week or two. Very soon I’ll get back to the field and wear my India cap again.”

    He told that regarding serious cricket, he would take a call relying on the way his body reacts to the training.

    The left-hand batsman quoted, “I can’t give a definite time currently, because I’ll have to check out how my body responds to the training and the workouts,” as saying in the IPL’s official website.


    Yuvi said, “No medicine has been given by the doctor. As per their advice, the effect of chemo is fully out of my system. Almost five weeks have passed by till now and I feel much better and stronger with each passing day.”
    Yuvraj Singh’s Opinion about Pune Warriors & IPL 5

    In the last year IPL Yuvraj Singh was leading the Pune Warriors. He said that under the leadership of former Indian skipper SouravGanguly the team will surely pull themselves smoothly in IPL5.

    He told, “Being earlier captain for Team India, Ganguly has enormous experience and he is surely the best person to lead the team at the moment. I’m just anticipating that they enter into the last four and Pune team under him can go much ahead.”

    He continued saying, “Right now my team (Pune Warriors) is performing very well and trying to win every match. They are giving their best and it’s superb to watch them play. It is a thrilling experience to watch the matches of IPL season 5 as a fan for the first time.”

    However the fans of Yuvraj Singh are just eagerly waiting to see him play on the field soon. May he get into his bats and give his best shot for Indian cricket team!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts