• Yuvraj Singh rues not being with Sachin Tendulkar during 100th ton


    Yuvraj Singh rues not being with Sachin Tendulkar during 100th ton

    Yuvraj Singh, while addressing the media for the first time since returning from the USA where he was undergoing treatment for a rare germ cell cancer, said senior teammate Sachin Tendulkar, who even met him in London, has been a huge inspiration but it was unfortunate he couldn’t be with the master blaster during the historic innings.

    "I wanted to be part of the team when Sachin got his 200 in ODIs, got his 100th hundred but unfortunately I was not there. I was there in thoughts and congratulated him.

    "It's a very big achievement. It's just amazing that he has played for so many years. I have developed a cherished friendship with him. Unfortunate that I wasn't there when he got the 100th hundred.

    "I was in touch with Sachin Tendulkar while he was in Australia. I also wanted his 100th hundred. He has always inspired him. It was great to see him in London. I didn't want this to come out but media would have known. I was delighted to see him," he said.

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts