• I will do better ‘ooh lala’ than Vidya in Bengali Dirty Pictures: Rakhi Sawant


    Actress and item girl Rakhi Sawant will be starring in the Bengali remake of the movie ‘The Dirty Picture’. She will perform the role of a sex siren in the much untitled film. This film will be directed by a Shatabdi Roy who turned to politician after Bengali actress and produced by Tapas Pal Tollywood actor and member of Parliament.
    As per Rakhi, she will even surpass Vidya Balan in the Bengali film by giving a much better performance. Shatabdi tells that her film will gather more talks than than the original one.
    Rakhi Swant in Bengali remake of The Dirty Picture, Rakhi in Bengali remake of The Dirty Picture, Rakhi hot , Rakhi Sawant Sexy pics , Rakhi Sawant Hot pictures
    Rakhi told PTI, “The film is centred round the life of an item girl and the role fits me absolutely as everybody knows I’ve been the significant item girl of Bollywood since long. I respect Vidya a lot and have high regards for her. She is a wonderful actress and she did a superb job in the film. My turn comes now and I will outdo ‘ooh lala’ than her. Seeing this film of mine, I am anticipating that my audience will surely praise me and give credit for my good deliverance.”
    Besides many item songs and TV shows, Rakhi Sawant is specially known for her ‘Pardesiya’ item song. She has even played small roles in movies like ‘Main Hoon Na’, ‘Mumbai Xpress’, ‘Dil Bole Hadippa’.
    Rakhi is super-thrilled about acting, as she will be ruling as the main character entirely in her first film. Rakhi said, “Till now I have only danced on item songs and acted minute parts in films. This will be my first complete film with dialogues, song and dance surrounding me and that too in Bengali.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts