• Vidya Balan wants to do Marathi films


    Vidya Balan has excellently performed in Hindi films till date, as her acting is absolutely high class ones and thus gets appreciated by everyone. Now the National Award winner is geared up to show her proficiency in Marathi films.
    The talented lady is a part of Ferrari ki Sawaari film which will be released on June 15. In a promotional event of the film on Friday May 25, she responded, “I would love to do Marathi films. Marathi movies are great going. The work standard in the Marathi cinema is also high.”

    Though not a trained dancer, Vidya had always a wish to perform a lavani dance and she is super-excited to do a lavani item dance in Ferrari ki Sawaari.
    The brilliant Vidya Balan told, “I had always a thought of performing a lavani, but had in mind that it is done in Marathi films only. When I received a call from Chopra productions, I couldn’t imagine myself; I was totally surprised on hearing it. I was just amazed and satisfied in doing the lavani, and completely drove my choreographer Standley mad at the time of shooting this dance.”
    Vidya Balan Marathi Movies, Vidya Balan in Marathi Lavani Ferrari Ki Sawaari, Marathi Lavani Ferrari Ki Sawaari Vidya Balan Pics
    Audiences had insisted the actress to repeat her performance, alike her last film. Vidya juststartled her fans as she sizzled in dark red sari on the item number. Her fans couldn’t have asked for more!
    Till now the lady has not got any critical comments for the song in the film. She adds, “I haven’t received any crucial comments from fans. Somebody rang me only to say that I make them remember of few genuine lavani dancers. I have great regards for them and wouldn’t name them. Overall i’m content and ecstatic.”
    Vidya was asked who actually motivated her for the lavani songs, she was quick enough to say that she is none other than Madhuri Dixit. She really loved Madhuri’s dance and song in ‘Sailaab’ and ‘Sangeet’. She even has high respect for yester-year’s Smita Patil in ‘Bhoomika’.

    Vidya Balan at Ferrari Ki Sawaari Promotional event

    The promotional event even included star cast Sharman Joshi and Boman Iranidirector Rajesh Mapuskar and Vidhu Vinod Chopra.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts