• Katrina Kaif dreaming for Princess-style wedding


    Every women wants to look gorgeous on her wedding day, and feel like a sweet angel by heart. The beautiful actress Katrina Kaif opens up her heart and responds of her wish of being treatedvery indulgently like a princess and also have a huge lavish wedding. She also prefers arrange marriage instead of love marriage in her statement.

    Katrina wishes for her marriages

    There comes a moment in every girl’s life that they wish to be treated as a princess. Katrina expresses that she is very much fortunate enough to be encircled by supportive, caring family and good friends. They all treat her in a nice way and make her feel as if she is a real-life princess, and that too every time.
    Beautiful Look
    Kat tells, “You cannot judge beauty by only faces which is dependable personally-wise. For me a person with a wonderful heart appeals me towards them. The perspective of how you look means a lot of how you have the feeling from within yourself. Being at ease from inside and satisfied with your work obviously brings smile on anybody’s face.”
    Katrina Kaif Princess style marriage, Katrina Kaif Royal Wedding , Katrina Kaif Princess Marriage , Katrina Kaif Marriage photos, Katrina Kaif in Saree for royal wedding
    Pamper herself 
    Katrina said, “I have never been pampered as a child, but I have been grateful enough and bless with concerned family, who always praise me the way I am. Sometimes I myself with the food I like to have. Nowadays I’m enjoying with the yummy tasteful mangoes. Besides I love to have oriental food and live life to the fullest.
    Lavish wedding
    She expresses that whenever she intends to get married and settle in life, she would like to have her wedding in a ‘haveli’ in a royal aristocratic Indian style.

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts