• Tulisa Contostavlos has been crowned FHM’ magazine’s 100 Sexiest Woman in the World.



    Tulisa Contostavlos has been crowned FHM’ magazine’s 100 Sexiest Woman in the World.She sizzles superbly on the cover-page of the magazine. Hearty congratulations to Tulisa Contostavlos for topping the FHM’s 100 sexiest women list!

    The X Factor judge has swiped the Brit model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s 2011 crown as she defeats the two-time winner Cheryl Cole into second place. Rihanna takes the third position.

    In order to celebrate her victory, Tulisa sparkled her cleavage in a bra and jumped into the air for FHM’s cameras.
    She was even seen posing by leaning against a radiator in a mini-skirt, again showing off her striking bust, and also displayed a seductive pose by relaxing on some guitar amps.
    Tulisa is immensely happy for her victory, after experiencing a rowdy few weeks since the time of the footage of her performing a sex act on former boyfriend Justin Edwards which emerged on the internet.
    Top 20 FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2012 in World List-


    Tulisa Contostavlos
    Cherl Cole
    Rihanna
    Rosie Jones
    Georgia Salpa
    Katy Perry
    Megan Fox
    Keeley Hazell
    Mila Kunis
    Emily Atack
    Pippa Middleton
    Pixie Lott
    Daisy Lowe
    Mollie King
    Millie Mackintosh
    Jessie J
    Zooey Deschanel
    Rosie Huntington Whiteley
    Frankoe Sandford
    Kelly Brook


    The N-Dubz singer responded, “Thank you so much everyone that you voted for me. It’s a great honor and certainly an awesome boost of my confidence. I am proud of myself for what I am and who I am. I’m just myself.”

    She adds, “Without any doubt in mind, the FHM shoot is the sexiest thing I’ve ever done. I believe in holding the sexy tag, but I’m not gonna agree with stripping off for the cameras. I like to be finer than that as these shots show. This is such a wonderful award which will remain on the mantelpiece likely for the rest of my life.”

    The photo shoots of Tulisa emerges in the June issue of FHM Magazine, with a free FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World supplement, which is on sale today.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Flickr Images

Popular Posts