• Shahrukh Khan Press Conference over Wankhede Stadium Controversy


    Most of the times Shahrukh Khan is engrossed in a controversy, but this time the matter is a bit serious. This time on May 16, SRK had a noisy quarrel where he was allegedly involved in anargument in Wankhede stadium with the Mumbai Cricket Association officials. For this SRK banned for five years.
    SRK press Conference on Wankhede Controversy, Shahrukh Khan Wankhede Controversy, Shahrukh Khan in press conference for wankhede stadium
    Regarding this, his fans have gathered in front of his residence to find the queries. Therefore theactor has called for a press conference to clear away all the charges imposed on him, and below we are going to present you some extracts from the same press conference given by him.

    Shahrukh Khan press conference after Wankhede Controversy Video

    Shahrukh responded, “A person pushed me in an aggressive manner. I became so angry. A huge number of his people rushed towards me aggressively. They told that I was drunkI wasn’t drunk at all. I went to pick up my kids. I guess they didn’t imagine me to talk back at them. I can’t speak out few of the things they told.”
    They were too offensive. That gentleman has no right to speak like that to me. I have said nothing against anyone. They have no right to talk like this. I told to call the person who is in charge of this. They should say sorry to me,” said SRK.
    “If such kind of behaviour will be shown by the people at this stadium, I don’t want to come here then. I have no idea about the banThey touched the little girls which is absolutely unforgiveable. We were present on the site. The kids were playing when they were being pushed. I was really upset to see them. I should submit a written complaint on their misbehaviour,” replied SRK.
    “I didn’t go to the stadium for watching the match. It’s my wish to find the man who spoke to me in a bad way. They have no right to behave so highly under the security grab. Though the kids were misbehaving a bit, but you don’t require to manhandle them.”
    He added, “Our lawyers are looking into this matter. I’ve a big sportsmanship spirit. Why shall I behave abusively to the fans and audience. A  gentleman with glasses was there who told unpardonable thingsThey manhandled small girls.”
    “First the gentleman began to say something in Marathi. Then I abused a bit. I told him to speak to me in Hindi,” said SRK.
    He continued, “As we are stars, they try to abuse us. When common people se stars, they behave in an abnormal way. I can never ever abuse any children. I was very happy of our team winning the match, so why I need to be abusive!”
    At last SRK said, “The main culprit is Ravi Sawant as he abused my children.”
    Hope the controversial matter of banning Shahrukh from entering the Wankhede stadium is solved soon!
  • You might also like

    1 comment:

    1. Fully agree with SRK...you don't need to be humble to rascals who feel free to rebuke you as they like. Sahi joota maraa hai...maafi ka to koi sawaal hi nahin hona chahiye. You need to keep ur shoes where they belong...sir pe nahin chadhana chahiye...MCA has banned ur entry...dont worry...we all know their steam will run out soon ...well done...appreciate ur clarification regarding the apology...way to go...Cheers!!

      ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Popular Posts